CIM’s collaborative inquiry model favours an inter-school project team of two or more people.
- Success to productive team working is:
- Getting to know one another.
- Agreement about individual’s roles and responsibilities.
- Agreement about ways of working.
- Optimising team members’ experience, skills, interests and available time.
An expectations exchange, in which team members state what they expect from their team membes, and what their team members can expect fromt hem, is central to defining the unique relationships that underpin successful collaborative inquiry.