|Course length||90 minutes|
|Level||all teachers and education leaders|
About the course
These sessions use a range of dialogue protocols and thinking routines, to introduce participants to recently commissioned literature reviews, exploring a range of contemporary topics in teaching, learning, education and international schools.
“Reviewing the literature” sessions are new for 2017-2018. A range of new literature reviews, commissioned to provide and evidence-based context for several of this year’s CIM-supported, teacher-led action research projects are available to choose from, including:
- Assessing technology impact
- Initiating whole school sustainability
- Co-teaching reading
- Engaging with identity and languages
Participants will prepare for the session by reading the literature review. During the session, the literature review will be discussed using a range of guided writing, listening and speaking activities.
- An introduction to and guided professional conversation about evidence-informed ideas about teaching, learning and international education
- Practical dialogue protocols and thinking routines that you can use in professional collaboration and teaching
- Professional collaboration skills for peer-to-peer conversations